Our Whaley Silicone Utensils are intended for introducing babies to the concept of holding a utensil and feeding themselves. We made The Whaley from soft, textured, 100% food-safe silicone that’s easy to grip and gentle on tender gums, with bendable heads for safety. They’re perfect for dipping into puréed foods at the early part of baby-led weaning. The Whaley can be chewed on by younger babies before they’re ready to transition to silverware. The back of the spoon head has sensory bumps to stimulate gums.
Chewtensils are intended for babies before they have a firm grasp on self-feeding (best for dipping and scooping, not yet spearing solid foods).
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free, and lead-free
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone
- Durable and flexible
- Designed specifically for toddler’s hands with multiple options for grasping
- Encourages independent eating
- Soft and gentle on gums
- Choke guard for additional safety
- CPSIA compliant
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Measuring approximately 3” long x 1.25” wide
- For ages 6 months and up
Do not leave child unattended with Chewtensils. Discard if damaged or torn.